Tuesday, February 19, 2013

See? I promised it would be better, and lets be honest what could be better than not having to listen to me rant for a day? Ok, I admit it I got lazy. I took the picture I just didn't write the blog or post it. I'm feeling two separate short entries today to make up for it though. Mostly because I put the thought in yesterday and don't want to waste it.

World


This is my world. I like it. I get excited about it. I feel at home. As the saying goes: like a fish in water. It took me a while to find it, but this is my world. I realize this isn't a long post, but I feel it is significant.


Wonder

This one was tough. I spent quite some time wondering what to take a picture of. Finally I thought of a particular passage in Job. As you can see by the notes in the margin it is one I have liked for a while. So maybe this is a cop out picture I don't know, but its what you're getting if you don't like it read a different blog! I feel this captures the word "wonder" perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment